We think you’ll find Dream Grass LLC artificial grass to be more than just synthetic turf. There’s much more to it than that. Dream Grass’s artificial grass is a lifestyle that not only saves money and precious resources but also allows more free time for our customers for the important things in life. Instead of fussing around mowing the lawn on a weekend our artificial landscape turf is virtually maintenance-free. No more watering! No more mowing!
Dream Grass LLC in Florida provides the highest-quality artificial turf to most major regions in Florida. If you’re looking for artificial turf installation in your area, we service all locations in Florida…
From custom artificial turf landscaping designs for playgrounds and parks, homes, multi-family homes, and businesses of all kinds, we can tailor a solution to help you create a low-maintenance landscape that falls within your budget.
Please feel free to contact Dream Grass LLC today if you’re interested in a low maintenance lawn that’s plush, lush, and green all year long. We’re happy to meet with you for a consultation.
We here offer you a 2 YEARS SERVICE WARRANTY and a 15 YEARS OF GRANITE for your grass
It’s important to choose artificial turfs and products for playgrounds and parks that are highly durable, stay cool, feel comfortable, and stay safe in case of accidents.
Putting greens need to be durable, cool, and comfortable. They also need to be beautiful for as many months out of the year as is possible and should always look professional.
RIVER ROCK & GRAVEL
Our company can provide you with a variety of beautiful river rocks and gravel for flower beds, drainage and erosion control solutions, walkways, pathways, playgrounds and parks, and accenting for your artificial turf areas.
Our artificial turf maintenance service is designed to cover every important aspect of your turf from top to bottom.
Maintaining a green lawn in the Florida area is a major task. In the sweltering heat during the summer, your grass needs almost daily watering, which sends your water bill skyrocketing.
Pet deodorizing systems with proprietary pet system components offering the cleanest and safest environments for pets.
What is artificial turf made of?
Our products are created with a propriety blend of eco-friendly materials which are made into synthetic fibers to look and feel like natural grass.
I thought artificial turf was just for sports fields, can you put it on residential lawns?
Artificial turfs and grasses are used on sports fields for their durability and low upkeep costs. With new technology, the industry has evolved from providing sports facilities with turf to allowing homeowners to utilize man-made grasses that look and feel like natural grasses with the same durability and ease of ownership that sport facilities have been enjoying for decades.
Is artificial turf safe for my children?
Is synthetic grass dog-friendly?
Will installing artificial turf help increase my property values?
According to home financial experts, an investment in quality landscaping adds value to your home. The real value is that a low-maintenance lawn is a factor in selling a home quickly and for the highest price. Learn more about how our products and services can improve your property values.
Will it reduce pests like bugs and small animals?
Yes, this product greatly reduces pests. It covers organic dirt, which prevents insects and pests from getting to their food source. Small animals, like rabbits and groundhogs, are not attracted to synthetic grasses therefore deterring them from ruining your lawn!
Is this safe for the environment?
Is synthetic turf safe for my health?
Recent highlights include:
- In October 2010, the California Office of Environmental Assessment completed its multi-year study of air quality above crumb rubber infilled synthetic turf, and bacteria in the turf, and reported that there were no public health concerns.
- In July 2010, the Connecticut Department of Public Health announced that a new study of the risks to children and adults playing on synthetic turf fields containing crumb rubber infill shows “no elevated health risks.”
- The California EPA released a report dated July 2009 which indicated there is a negligible human health risk from inhaling the air above synthetic turf.
- Independent tests conducted by the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation and New York State Department of Health, released in May 2009, proved there were no significant health concerns at synthetic turf fields.
- In July 2008, a U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission staff report approved the use of synthetic turf by children and people of all ages.